With a dual function – to be decorative and practical – the natural and artificial light is so important in decorating how to choose the color palette for your housing. In addition to being essential to the performance of various activities and daily tasks is often the key element in the creation of certain environments. Learn how to illuminate the different rooms in your House.
There is no greater asset than a home blessed with plenty of natural light, providing levels of comfort and well-being. Learn how to get the best out of the various divisions of the House, whereas the perfect balance between light and color.
- White is the color that best reflects the natural light in a room, however, too strong colors can enhance the qualities of light.
- A room with Windows facing East or with skylights, only requires artificial light from the night. However, as your natural lighting will be designed in shades of blue, choose to decorate with artificial light warm colors and more.
- The divisions that receive strong sunlight in the afternoon (especially those with Windows facing West or Southwest) ask for blinds or curtains to protect furniture, carpets, rugs and other delicate objects. With so much natural light, these rooms must escape red tones, yellow or orange not to “overheat” the environment. That is why the lighting should be less powerful.
- The north-facing rooms are those that receive less natural light and, consequently, less like Sun are more fresh divisions, the lighting and the warm colors are ideal to get more cozy décor.
- In divisions with South-facing Windows, natural light is not lacking throughout the year. Bathed with a luminosity extremely pure, almost all decorative styles benefit from this type of room, which requires a cooler lighting.
- Electrical lighting as we know it today is divided into two options: the incandescent bulbs that, by issuing a warm light in all directions, are used for lighting in General; and that fluorescent lamps, emitting a cold light, diffuse and without shadows, are used in areas of more intense activity.
- Incandescent bulbs consume more energy and tend to be more expensive than the fluorescent, since these last up to 20 times more than the first.
- Due to the type of light design, it is not advisable to place fluorescent lights in the most intimate areas of the House, only in so-called workspaces. For the rest, you prefer incandescent bulbs. The divisions with a lot of Sun benefit from the placement of halogêneas lamps that are fresh and clear more than incandescents, but more welcoming than the fluorescents. Fresh tones lamps are perfect for a strong lighting, and the reverse is also true – the warm tones benefit reduced lighting environments. Full spectrum lighting is ideal for homes that have little natural light and is the one that best defines the colors present in the decoration.
I don’t miss the light.
The lighting points in a home requires careful planning so that the end result is too much nor too little. The advantage of working with light is that you will feel your effect immediately and if it is appropriate or not, so try to feel enlightened!
- … in the bedroom
The largest retreat house that reign the tranquillityand in terms of lighting, choose a good ceiling light, with nice diffusion; without forgetting a lamp on each nightstand for nighttime reading sessions or to create a more intimate environment.
- … in the bathroom
Besides a wide ceiling light and pleasant, must focus on several points of light around the mirror (type dressing room lights) to avoid the feeling of unwanted shadows under the eyes, nose, cheeks and Chin. To achieve the effect of a more natural light, try combining incandescent and fluorescent.
- … in the kitchen
In this workspace, but also of conviviality and concentration of many people, have to be able to see everything, all the time – even within the closets! The ideal solution is always a fluorescent ceiling, to a wide and lighting spread. If you still are not satisfied, you can always install lights under the cabinets to illuminate best countertop and stove or hang a ceiling chandelier over the dining table.
- … at the Office
Who works needs a good light and in sufficient quantity, i.e. a ceiling lamp that must be positioned to the left or to the right of the desk, lighting up the shoulders of sitting there. If you need a light closely, choose a table lamp (the flexible arm are particularly practical) to issue a uniform light, little bright and that do not create shadows. If you are right-handed, place the lamp to your left side and right side if you’re left-handed – so, your arm will not interfere with the light. The lighting in the Office should not focus on the computer screen.
- … to view TV
It is not advised to watch tv in the dark, but also no need to light up all the lights of the room! Choose to have at least one lamp on, but without the light reflect on the screen.
- … to read
To read comfortably and without tiring quite the sight, the light of reading – which can be a table or floor lamp-must be addressed to the book and placed a little behind and above who reads.
- The lighting must also match the decor to harmonize and not unbalance the environments created. In General, the colors of a given Division are favored for distributing multiple points of light, however, the colors always benefit with a lighting similar to your own tom.
- For example, the warm colours are highlighted with incandescent lights that are also comfortable, unlike the blue or green that match best with the calls “lamps”. So the bright colors and win even more intense life, choose halogêneas clear lamps. As white is, by nature, an excellent reflector of light, combines very well with both the artificial light, as with the natural.
- The artificial light is perfect to create very specific environments, allowing you to enhance one or another element in particular, as a framework, a plan, a piece of art or an architectural feature. A proper light and placed directly above will individualize the piece, creating a unique effect.
Let there be light!
- Ceiling lamp – large, medium, small and even custom-made, arise in a variety of colors, sizes and materials that can be made of metal, steel, or even tissue paper.You will find the perfect model for every room in the House!
- Floor lamp-plus work, often as a decorative piece, can serve to create distinct areas within the same space, in case of a “corner” for reading, for example.
- Table lamp-serving almost always a function of support, being that alone can create a more intimate environment, is also, and increasingly, an essential piece of decoration.
- Foci-lend a minimalist effect, clean and organized, and can be applied in almost the whole House, that is, you won’t have to live the Odyssey “looking for the perfect ceiling lamp”.
- Chandeliers – the prima donna in the world of enlightenment, is with crystals that becomes more imposing, but contemporary design reinvented chandeliers that today appear in such diverse materials as iron, brass, ceramic, wood, steel, chrome, and even paper or plastic.
- Wall appliques-chosen to perform, mainly a discrete function as light, can be very decorative.
- Candles-perhaps the most intimate of illuminations, offers warmth and light, for aesthetic and health effects beyond reproach. As a decorative piece for your honor, exists in all sizes, colors and scents, i.e., there is one for each corner of your home!
Top 40 Christmas Decoration With String Lights
Bubble Chandelier Ideas For Gorgeous Dining Room Lighting …
2014 hot sale new incandescent bulbs 220v green no free …
Home Decor Lighting
LED Light Decoration 21 . Ghatal , Paschim Medinipur …
27 Incredible DIY Christmas Lights Decorating Projects
Lebefe 9.84ft x 9.84ft 300 Led Icicle Curtain Lights …
Christmas Lights Decoration Ideas
25+ Best Ideas about Cheap Backyard Wedding on Pinterest …
113 best images about Sweet 16 on Pinterest
Bedi Tent & Light House, Wedding Decorator in Delhi
2015 lowes Christmas lights
Christmas Lights, Trees & Decorations in the city of Bath …
Top 10 Biggest Outdoor Christmas Lights House Decorations …
Wedding light decorations
35 Inspirational Ideas To Make A Stunning Starry Night …
Venue Lighting & Decor
33 Best String Lights Decorating Ideas and Designs for 2018
Outdoor Garden Lighting Fixtures Low Voltage
Free Images : winter, wood, fireplace, darkness, lighting …