How welcome light at home?
Because natural light is a light soothing and invigorating at the same time, you have to welcome him in his house.
To do this:
• Open his home in the sun to create a fulfilling atmosphere for all.
• By emphasizing light colors or effects of reflective satin materials, small spaces is expanding and is illuminated large.
• Through games of mirrors, candles and shiny objects, the room will overflow with warmth and hospitality.
• clean window panes, frame windows with light and translucent curtains, are all tricks to enjoy all the benefits of light.
• like install his corner to live near the windows, and leave space between the furniture and the walls that will create a pleasant sense of space and harmony.
The custom light?
Night, artificial light is chosen according to its uses:
- Dim in the room,
Discreet behind • television
• Free for reading,
• Strong for DIY.
To create a soft and warm atmosphere in the living room, it is recommended:
- multiply the light sources of low intensity that animate the space while softening the shadows
• promote indirect lighting to create a uniform light
• ask lights on the floor to create a dynamic vertical lighting
• to illuminate the shelves and display cases for a cheerful and warm atmosphere and,
• finally, change its opaque shades for the soft glow of frosted glass or the candles for example.
• by choosing energy efficient bulbs, we adapt its consumption needs and respect for the environment.
• a dimmer also can play optimally on the desired lighting depending on his mood.
Why choose the light bulbs of the day?
We often wonder what is the point of choosing a light bulb of the day but once we tried it, we can no longer do without.
– The old filament bulbs give a warm light, slightly yellow
– energy saving bulbs deliver a cold light slightly bluish.
– Only a daylight bulb restores the true colors, as you can see outside. It’s very comfortable for everyone but essential for professionals whose job it is to work on colors such as graphic designers or painters, who will play with much more subtlety to the shades.
Two indicators measure the performance:
- The first is the IRC or Index Return of colors that gives a percentage capacity of a light’s colors.
- The second is the color temperature, measured in Kelvins or Kelvin degree.
The light from the sun at its zenith is approximately 6000 Kelvins. More bulb approaches this value, the artificial light appear “natural.” By comparison, an incandescent lamp book about 2500 Kelvins against 4000 for a fluorescent bulb.