3 versions available:
1-The only Fenix TK76 lamp
2-Lamp Fenix TK76 + 4 Panasonic 3400mAh battery
3-Lamp Fenix TK76 + 4 batteries Panasonic 3400mAh + charger Klarus C4
Flashlight three different LEDs-2800 Lumens-uses 4 18650 batteries – reach 450 m-autonomy up to 200 hours to 7 lumens-waterproof IPX8
The Fenix TK76 lamp is one of the most powerful flashlights from Fenix, it generates a lumen 2800 lumens.
The lamp has 2 practical switches, one used to turn on/off the lamp, the other to select the mode. Fenix recommends the use of 4 18650 Li-ion batteries, otherwise the lamp does not start.
The TK76 is supplied torches without batteries in its basic version, however you will find on our site several versions, one with 4 battery 2600mAh Efest with 4 batteries 3400mAh Efest, and two other versions with a charger intellichargeur Nitecore i4 to four slots and more, all of these versions are of course at a promotional price.
The fenix TK76 lamp has a range of 450 meters with an opening angle of 120 °.
Original it uses 4 batteries 18650, you can double to triple the autonomy, without changing the light powers and modes, using one or two extensions “body extender” sold separately.
Important clarification, the turbo mode to 2800 lumens autonomy for 1 hour 15 minutes, but it’s a cumulative autonomy, lamp switches to lower mode after 20 minutes of operation.
- LED Aluminum Flashlight
- Sustainable type III hard anodized finish
- 2 switches located ergonomically
- Lens specially hardened, ultraclaire, treated anti-reflective and reflector metal
- Uses three LEDs Cree XM – L2 (U2) to a service life of 50,000 hours
- 6 light modes
- Turbo (2900 lumens, 1 h15min), high (1200 lumens, 4 h), medium (450 lumens, 12 h), low (25 lumens, 200 h.)
- Strobe (2800 lumens), SOS (420 lumens)
- Beam range: 690 m in accordance with the ANSI standard
- Digital regulation ensuring constant power
- Powered by 4 batteries 18650 Li-ion or 8 batteries CR123
- Length: 22.2 cm
- Body diameter: 5.5 cm
- Head height: 7.7 cm
- Head width: 10 cm
- Weight: 800 g (without batteries)
- Sealing according to IPX-8 standard
- Warranty 2 years
- Fenix TK 76
- 1 strap
- Two spare o-rings
* The lighting power is indicated according to the standard ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009.This means that the values given can be lower than previous data, but this of course has no effect on the power of the lamp. The ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 allows you to easily compare values between them and give a real picture of daily use.