New flashlight Fenix TK61 (a span of 824m, 1000 lumens of light output)
The Fenix TK61 is part of the family of lighting products Fenix.
Where most of the “light cannons” combine several LEDs in a single lamp head, the TK61 works with a single LED.
The maximum brightness of this LED flashlight is very high reviewed by GaryFlashlights, it is 1000 lumens.
And although many LED may be able to provide more light, the reflector of the TK61 is optimized for a single LED.
The light beam is perfectly smooth and homogeneous, this is partly due to the large size of the reflector.
It has a range of 824m. A range that many high brightness lamps can not reach.
The longest lighting time is another positive aspect of this lamp.
Obviously, the Fenix TK61 has all the features you would expect of a lamp.
This includes selecting a strobe mode, or turbo interchangeable.
The TK61 has a rugged, its extension can operate with batteries 8 18650. Thus the lighting time is doubled.
- lasting LED flashlight, aluminum
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 with a burning time of 50,000 hours
- Anodized Type III hard
- Operation with two ergonomic switches located behind the lamp head
- ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and metal reflector. This reflector is equipped with a special coating with improved luminous efficiency.
- 4 lighting levels, strobe and SOS:
– Low (20 ANSI lumens, 300 h.)
– Medium (130 ANSI lumens, 46 h.)
– High (400 ANSI lumens, 14 h.)
– Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 4 h 20 min.)
- Range of the beam: 824 m according to ANSI
- Digital control for constant brightness
- Powered by 4 batteries of 18650or 8 batteries CR123A
- Can stand upside
- Length: 21.6 cm
- Thickness: 5.3 cm (housing)
- Thickness: 9.6 cm (head)
- Weight: 610 g (without batteries)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
Scope of delivery
- Fenix TK61
- Replacing O
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested by a Ni-MH battery 9000mAh) are approximate and may vary between batteries and environments